Do you have a child aged 6-12 (biological or non-biological) ?
Are you willing to participate in an online study ?
If you answer “yes” to both questions, then the researchers at the University of Ottawa need your help!
What is the study about?
• To better understand the range of experiences that children could potentially have had over the past year, some of which may have been difficult
• To better understand some of the factors that might be related to these experiences
• To help us better understand children’s experiences of various events (some of which could be difficult) so that we may find ways to help children.
What do I have to do?
• Anonymously answer a series of questions that will take approximately 30 minutes to complete
• Have an option to anonymously answer some additional questions for approximately 15 minutes
• The study is available on-line and can be completed from any computer, in the convenience of your home or office
• You will have the chance to enter in one of five draws to win a $50 Visa gift card. If you decide to complete the second section of the study, you will have an additional chance to enter the draw
• Log on to: http://app.fluidsurveys.com/s/childrenswellbeingstudy/
• Contact us at the Children’s Well-Being Lab at the University of Ottawa: (613) 562-5800, extension 2265 or firstname.lastname@example.org