The award winning carrier coat makes getting out of the house with your little one a lot easier! It’s simple. Wear your carrier on top of your zipped coat. Dress your baby in their day clothes and put in carrier, wrap, mei tai or Ergo. Buckle on the baby parka carrier coat and off you go.
- With the two way hood – it doesn’t matter whether your baby faces inward or outward – the hood will still work! One zipper allows you to wear your baby facing in while another zipper allows you to wear your baby facing out.
- Two anchor straps allow you to secure the carrier coat to you or to the carrier. Keeping you and your baby warm is only a couple of buckles away. Bungee cords (located on the each side) allow for adjustability, just pull the bottom cord to shorten and lengthen as your baby grows.
- Reflective tape is used for visibility. It gets dark by 5 pm during the colder months of the year. It makes you more visible (to drivers) – when we carry our babies they are in front of us and therefore enter intersections first.
- The foot pouch keeps baby’s feet toasty and covered at all times and also saves you from having to hunt for a kicked off sock or shoe.
- Similar to a winter coat, the baby parka car seat cover has 3 layers. The exterior layer is wind and water resistant. The interlining has thermal qualities – baby Parka uses a product called Powderfill™. The interior is an anti-pill fleece that will stand up to multiple washings.
- Easy to care for. Machine wash cold and dry low heat.