Five reasons why Nobilo Regional Collection Sauvignon Blanc is your wine of the week…..
LCBO #415745 | $14.95 (was $16.92, save $2.00)
1. It immortalizes summer! Here we are, it’s back to school and our last long weekend of the summer is upon us…. why not make some memories with this liquid sunshine?
2. It is not at all just about the dry, green grass, herbaceous, minerally run of the mill New Zealand Sauvignon Blancs. This wine screams citrus and tropical fruit notes – lemon zest, melon, pineapple, and passion fruit – with mouth watering acidity.
3. It is a very crowd pleasing wine. Hosting a large gathering or intimate dinner party? The Nobilo Regional Sauvignon Blanc makes for an excellent aperitif or even ‘house white’ wine.
4. It is a very versatile wine to pair with. Anything from salads to sushi/sashimi to oysters pairs very well this wine. I paired mine with ceviche!
5. Folks, it’s on sale! Currently $2.00 off until September 13, 2015.