Introducing Nufoot Patient Footwear
An ideal alternative to traditional loose fitting cotton socks, these water-resistant, comfortable and stretchy shoes are treated with an anti-microbial agent for more protection. Great for diabetic patients, Nufoot shoes have no seam and provide extra comfort and moisture retention to sooth cracked heels and dry skin. Durable and sanitary, these are a great alternative to traditional patient socks (and they look great too!).
Nufoot is a neoprene slip-on sock that looks like a shoe available in women’s, men’s and toddler styles each in a variety of colours and patterns. Nufoot is comfortable, fashionable and affordable but most of all versatile and practical. Perfect to bring along to the gym, traveling, at the pool, for patients and for the elderly.
- Easy fit four way stretch neoprene that shapes to the foot
- Anti-slip bottom
- Accommodates widths, swollen feet, bunions, hammertoes etc.
- Anti-microbial coating fights germs and odors
- Machine Washable (air-dry)
- Water resistant protection from wet floors
- Light weight and compact, easy to carry.
- Fashionable colours and styles
For more information, visit www.nufoot.ca